This item offers protection TIMES FIVE. This one component serves FIVE different functions Choose C7/Z51 or C7 Z06/GS options. C7 Z06/GS option is 10" longer to fit over larger spoiler a
1) REAR DECK COVER It attaches to the cargo net pins in the truck area and protects the rear top deck from scratches/nicks/etc. It also protects the rear fascia from nicks caused by belt buckles. When finished, simply flip it into the trunk or over your luggage so it is ready when you reach inside again. If it's stored/flipped over luggage in the trunk, it also protects the underside of your rear trunk lid from being nicked/scratched by protruding pieces of luggage.
2) CARGO COVER To keep your luggage and gear stowed neatly out of sight and protected from the rays of the sun. Lay the Cargo Cover over your luggage and gear with either the body-colored side face-up or face-down. A very clean solution to keep things stowed out of sight.
3) TRUNK MAT It lays flat on the trunk floor to protect your trunk carpeting from dirty shoes, golf bags, etc, AND can be wiped clean. Mud and dirt can be more easily cleaned from a smooth surface than from carpeting.
4) DOOR COVER Yes, door cover. When you go to the grocery store, you park far away. Still one car still parks right next to you. In your garage, you worry that your door gets nicked by the door of the second car in your garage. See SpeedLingerie. We cleverly sewed a cord into the Rear Deck Cover to make it a Door Cover. You just slip the cord over the raised driver door window, align the cut-out for the mirror head, and it protects your door. The Door Cover blends with the car because it is in body color. The cord is locked inside the window and cannot be removed without cutting the cord. PLUS we made the rear edge longer than your car door, so if you swing your own door wide you will not chip your door edge on a wall or another car.
5) FENDER COVER I know, but we can't stop. You're at the gas station and you need to check your oil but you don't want to risk scratching the fender as you reach over it. Who carries a fender blanket with them? You do. The fasteners sewn into the Rear Deck Cover, now Fender Cover, attach to the hood stand-offs (by the wiper and inside the headlight bucket) in the engine bay. This also solves the issue of the standard fender blanket sliding off of the narrow front fender of a Corvette (we tried to design it to cook and clean too, but this was the limit).
Call us for customs: 2-tone colors, alternate color stitching, and interior colors.
All items will be shipped via Standard Ground Service unless otherwise requested. Many carriers require a physical street address; they will not deliver to a P.O. Box. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. Please note that all freight charges quoted are for Standard Ground Service on the price list. We will be happy to quote you charges for other shipping methods. All Items shipped on Friday Next Day Air will be delivered on the following Monday. If you would like Saturday delivery for items shipped on Friday only, please contact us for shipping arrangements. If an item is custom order or on back order, it will ship with the selected shipping service as soon as it is ready. To check if an item is in stock and ready to ship, please call our parts department.
Customers may return new, unused items within 90 days of delivery for a full refund to the original payment method. West Coast Corvette is not responsible for return shipping costs unless it was our error. Please refer to the tables below for return restrictions.
Full refund to original payment method
After 90 Days
10% Restocking fee and store credit
Oversize fees are noted on the product listing. Including but not limited to, wheels, spoilers, splitters, side skirts, any items with initial oversize shipping fees
10% Restocking fee
MGP Calipers, Lloyd mats, Racemesh grills, Speed Lingerie, American Car Craft, Oracle Lighting
Not eligible for return
Used parts, clearance items and parts that have been installed.