Update and dress up your Corvette with our Black Chrome wheel exchange.
These C7 Corvette Grand Sport Centennial wheels are (2)19x10 and (2)20x12 factory GM wheels.
We Only Exchange GM Painted or Polished Wheels.
There is a $1500 refundable core charge.
All of our wheel packages include the following:
(2) Front Wheels - 19 x 10
(2) Rear Wheels - 20 x 12
(4) Center Caps
(16) Lug Nuts
(1) Lock Kit
Wheel Exchange Process:
1. Purchase wheels (You are charged sales price plus core charge and one way shipping)
2. We ship wheels to you
3. You install wheels on your car
4. Return your old stock wheels to WCC in provided boxes within 10 days of delivery to you
5. Once wheels are received and inspected the core refund will be given in 10-14 days
P.V.D. (Physical Vapor Deposition) is a new technology that combines vacuum plating with powder coating as a direct replacement for traditional chrome.
The black chrome coating is a deposition process that provides a much more uniform deposit (up to six times greater than conventional acid bath chrome in some cases) with no toxic chemicals that must be properly disposed of or recycled.
The P.V.D. finish has been tested under the most stringent automotive industry standards and exceeded the requirements of traditional chrome and many paint finishes even under the harshest of weather conditions of the East Coast.
The P.V.D. Process:
Application of the finish consists of a three step process:
first a primer paint is applied as a base coat; next, the wheel is placed into a Physical Vapor Deposition (P.V.D.) vacuum chamber where the multi-step process is applied. Multiple layers of metals are applied to create a mirror like finish with all the quality of traditional show chrome without the use of either hexavalent or triavalent chromium that pollute the environment and finally, a clear coat is applied to seal and protect the finish.
Items Covered Under Warranty:
Any pitting and/or peeling of the wheel surface during the warranty period; any de-lamination of the chrome and/or clear coat; any form of wheel discoloration due to ultra violet rays.
Items NOT Covered Under Warranty:
1. Wheel structural damage, curb rash, or any type of impact caused by adverse road conditions, i.e., pot holes or any type of collision. Deep cuts into wheel, however, minor scratches can be removed with a clear coat safe polish, i.e., 3M Renewsit II, without voiding the warranty.
2. Improper chemical treatment, i.e., use ONLY clear coat safe polishes and NEVER use chrome polish. Treat your wheel finish as you would the paint finish on your car.
Note: Exchange must be for same year & style GM wheels. Wheels must be returned undamaged and in re-usable condition. We are now incurring additional charges to sand and polish the inside barrels to remove marks from the previous plating. Any wheels with excessive corrosion will be refused completely. We will only except chrome cores with no corrosion.
If the cores are questionable, please send pictures before returning them to avoid any conflicts.
Pictures can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference your order number if you already have one.
Black Chrome wheels are all made to order and take 8-10 weeks