West Coast Corvettes is always searching for professional, dynamic, motivated individuals to join our team.
||Dec 1, 2007|
WCC is currently seeking a highly driven, professional, full or part time Sales Associate. In this role, you will be responsible for potential sales calls and contacting prospective dealers. This sales position will allow you to offer attractive solutions to consumers that result in a positive customer experience. For you to be successful in this position, you must possess a great personality, a natural ability to proactively engage consumers and the determination to overcome objections in order to effectively close a sale.
You will also need to be a quick learner of a large amount of product and service knowledge and committed to staying current on changing products, services and promotions. Your ability to build relationships and maintain strong partnerships with store personnel is key in achieving the goals of this program.
- Proven and successful track record in a sales environment
- Prior automotive performance industry sales experience preferred
- A focus and understanding of superior customer service
- Ability to simplify and clearly communicate solutions to customers
- Focus on proactively greeting and engaging customers
- Professional appearance
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Quick learner with strong retention skills
- Independent, self-motivated and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of personal and professional integrity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to overcome objections
- Team oriented
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Legal to work in the United States