Corvette Exhaust System - Corsa Sport Quad Pro-Series 4.0" Diamond Black Tips : C6 Z06, ZR1
Corsa Performance is one of the leaders in providing Corvette owners with great sounding exhaust systems that provide performance gains without interior drone. But Corvette owners notoriously take pride in the look of their exhaust systems as well. In the Corsa booth at SEMA 2011, they enthusiastically introduced their newest product – Corsa’s Black Diamond exhaust tips.
Corvette owners love to customize their rides and the new black diamond tips from Corsa offers a look that is totally different than the standard chrome tips. The black PVD material looks like black chrome but has the strength to hold up to the heat and gasses that pass through the 4" tips. And when combined with black wheels and other black accessories, you can get that true “murdered-out” look along with great sound and performance you expect in a Corsa exhaust system.
Currently, the Black Diamond Tips are available only on the C6 Corvette Z06/ZR1 exhaust system. The factory exhaust uses a 3" pipe but pinches down to 2.5" at the mufflers while Corsa’s 3" free flow design removes the pinch to maximize the flow of air. This gives your Corvette that “uncorked” sound at startup and additional power when dropping the hammer. And because Corsa exhaust systems feature the patented Reflective Sound Cancellation Technology which uses sound waves to tune out the “bad” frequencies and eliminate interior drone, all you will hear is that great V8 sound!
- Axle-back system fits C6 Z06 and ZR1
- Straight-through 3", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Mandrel bends and design deliver 45% increased airflow vs. stock
- Gain up to and addition 15 HP and 16 ft-lbs of torque vs stock
- CORSA's Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your Corvette to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising.
- Dual rear exit with fully polished 304SS Twin 4" Pro-Series Tips
- All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 321 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won't change over the life of your vehicle.
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA.
- Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
- 50-State emissions legal
- Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle.