Add 10-20 HP to your stock or modified 1997-2004 C5 or Z06 with this new Aluminum intake manifold. This Aluminum intake can be custom port matched to your custom ported heads.
The Weiand Air Ram™ intake manifold was developed in conjunction with the late John Lingenfelter and was the first aluminum intake on the market for the LS series of motors. Designed with optimized airflow characteristics, the AirRam gives you the horsepower, torque and durability you need while providing hard-core performance appearance. The unique cast aluminum construction of the manifold makes it ideally suited for use with blower and turbo applications and provides the necessary material for custom NOS Fogger™ nitrous system installations. The manifold features a removable plate that allows for porting access inside the runners and plenum area for peak performance gains on heavily modified engines. The intake is engineered to use gaskets (provided) rather than the factory o-rings to allow unlimited port enlarging and matching. Manifolds are available in satin, polished or Everbright™ coated to dress up that drab engine in your Camaro, Corvette, street rod or muscle car.
• Fits LS-1 and LS-6 cylinder heads
• Produces gains of up to 25hp over stock plastic intakes
• Designed to handle blow-through superchargers and turbochargers in custom applications
• Cast aluminum construction allows for easy plumbing of NOS Fogger nitrous systems
• Available in satin, polished or Everbright™ coated
• Fully CNC machined for a perfect fit
• Comes with provisions for EGR (block-off plate is available)
• Utilizes stock fuel rails, crossover lines and throttle body
• EGR block-off plate (satin): p/n 9001
• EGR block-off plate (polished): p/n 9001P
• Does NOT fit LS7. Will fit LS2 engines if using a LS1 or LS6 throttle body.
• Maximum throttle body diameter is 77mm. Larger sizes will need to use an adaptor or will require machining
• Replacement gasket available under p/n 108-117