SAFE, STAND ALONE FUEL ENRICHMENT SYSTEM, INTERNAL PUMP, 3-80 PSI ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR, GASOLINE OR METHANOL(see video below)
The Nitrous Express SAFE (Stand Alone Fuel Enrichment) system improves the performance of any nitrous system. The SAFE system includes a one gallon, high strength, composite fuel cell that can be mounted in most factory battery trays without modification. This adjustable version comes preassembled with a high output internally mounted fuel pump and an adjustable external regulator making installation quick and simple. Fuel pressure can be adjusted from 3 to 80 psi, depending on spring used. (no special jetting is required). The regulator is also boost referencing which makes it compatible with supercharged and turbocharged applications. When used with Gasoline, this system will support up to 800 nitrous horsepower. When used with Methanol, this pump will support will support up to 400 nitrous horsepower. When used with race gas or methanol, the need to retard timing is significantly reduced. Often on V8 engines using nitrous boosts of 150 horsepower and above, zero timing retard is required. The SAFE system reduces the need to upgrade OEM fuel pumps, and will completely eliminate pressure drop at the fuel rail in EFI vehicles.
- Integrated fuel level gauge.
- All mounting hardware for a no hassle installation!
- Not for use with boosted applications.
- Tank dimensions: 9Lx6Wx8H
- The regulator comes with (2) separate springs. One spring makes the regulator adjustable from 3 to 30psi. The other spring makes the regulator adjustable from 20-80psi.
- Note: Special jetting patterns are required. Contact NX Tech for jetting patterns.