Remove rough surface contaminants fast and easy with CLAYBLOCK®
CLAYBLOCK® - Faster easier and more durable then traditional clay. CLAYBLOCK® Safely and easily removes rail dust, tar, bugs, and paint overspray from automotive paint and glass surfaces BETTER THAN CLAY
CLAYBLOCK® -SURFACE CLEANER SYSTEM-. Safely and easily removes rail dust, tar, bugs, and paint overspray from automotive paint and glass surfaces BETTER THEN CLAY
WHAT IS CLAYBLOCK®?
Quite possible the best substitute for traditional hard to use products. Finally a alternative to detailing clay products that actually works better, easier, and more effectively. CLAYBLOCK® can be used on a lot more then painted surfaces, from glass to chrome and wheels CLAYBLOCK® is awesome.
CLAYBLOCK®-a single block can clean a full size vehicle 6-10 times, making it quite possibly the most economical paint cleaner system available on the market today.
HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
1. Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by CLAYBLOCK®
2. Mist a 2 x2 square foot area generously with SMARTDETAIL and spray down CLAYBLOCK® as well. . Hold CLAYBLOCK® against the surface and glide it back and forth.
3. CLAYBLOCK® may grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the CLAYBLOCK® is encountering contamination so keep it very well lubed with SMARTDETAIL. Continue rubbing gently until CLAYBLOCK® glides freely.
4. Occasionally check CLAYBLOCK® for heavy contaminants that may be stuck onto bar, you may want to spray SMARTDETAIL onto CLAYBLOCK® or rinse clayblock clean under water prior to every use or if dirty.
5. Using SMARTDETAIL occasionally spray surface down and Wipe each section with a micro fiber towel, this process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
6. Once you have CLAYBLOCK®ed the Paint, YOU CAN CLAYBLOCK® THE WINDOWS AS WELL. Follow the same directions for windows this will reduce streaking when using your wipers and accelerate water runoff when it rains.
7. Wash Vehicle again once completed, this will assure that all contaminates that were removed are safely washed off of the surface where they can no longer to hard to paint.